The Last War
Thanks for checking this page. So here is what you need to know at the start of the campaign.
- Characters start at level 6.
- You get 8000 gold pieces to purchase any magical items of your choosing. Exceptions: No wondrous items or set items. Make sure that you get at least a +1 weapon/implement, armor, and neck slot item. These will influence your character greatly!
- Figure out a background for your character, and post it to the site.
-Make sure you describe where you were or what you were doing during The Last War.
What side were you on? Did you ever see combat? Were you a prisoner? Battle Captain? Armorer? Simple Farmer? You decide!
-If I haven’t described it here, no problem! If you make it up (city, battle, etc.) it will be in the campaign.
-Feel free to keep aspects of your character a secret!
- You guys are responsible for determining how you know each other. The could be anything! Here are a few ideas:
-You are an adventuring group for hire (mercenaries?), formed out of necessity. That necessity could be monetary or otherwise.
-You are each noted for skills in your nation, and the leadership has noticed. They have selected you for a multinational task group.
-You were all in the same tactical division during The Last War, like old war buddies sent on yet one last mission.
- The campaign will start with you arriving in Dask.